Sunday, October 29, 2017

Stay, Serve & Love

When I began this journey back in January, I kept looking for signs from God in what path I was supposed to take. I had a couple recurring signs that showed up and keep on coming. These right here confirm my place. While some days I find myself thinking maybe I don't have what it takes to do this, other days I feel like I need to be in this place. The later is coming more frequently and for that I am very thankful.
Last week, I attended Jen Hatmaker's of Mess and Moxie Tour. I had been lookong forward to a night to step back and hear God's word. After a tough start to the week, they intro'd with a Chris Tomlin song that has been a staple on my journey to a new place. I felt peace.

"Where you go I'll go, where you stay I'll stay, when you move I 'll move, I will follow you. Who you love I 'll love, who you serve I'll serve."

And I will do just that now that I am in my place...stay, serve, and love.

-LL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname